Lucas and his fancy Hearing Aids!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Noah Signing!

I'll post a blog soon about how things are going with the hearing aids soon, but havn't had time to sit down and do it yet!


I just had to share this video I took of Noah showing me some of the signs he's learned so far! I am so impressed with how quickly he has picked it all up, and most of all, how much he seems to enjoy it! We've been watching the signing times DVDS, and though I do sign with him, a lot of these he has been(and me too!) picking up from the DVDs. He knows that we are learning to sign so we can talk to Lucas, and will talk about that to people. He is even starting to use the signs if I am talking about something and he knows the sign for it- unprompted! I am just so amazed at him, they are such little sponges at this age, but I didn't know if it would be something that interested him, so I'm thrilled that it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeK6LEG6R_o

No comments:

Post a Comment