Lucas and his fancy Hearing Aids!


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THANK YOU!

I didn't mean for this post to be made so late, but I really wanted to get all the details written down before I forgot them all.

THANK YOU so much to all of our family and friends that have supported us throughout this whole process. Your love and support means the world to us. To know that you are all there as shoulders to lean on, with kind and encouraging words has made this process that much easier. I have been humbled by the compassion that we have received. To have so many people show their support and willingness to learn right along with us has been amazing. Lucas is so very very lucky to have been born into such a wonderful group of people.

So Thank You, Thank You, Thank you! I hope you all know how very appreciated you are!

Love, Tonya, Norman, Noah and Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment